Friday 22 June 2007

New - Hanoverian Freitag Jäger Template


There seems to be some dispute about the details of this uniform so I've kept it simple (no falling collar, for instance) and stayed with the contemporary manuscript illustration in Niemeyer and Ortenburg.

No doubt there will be even more discontent in the barracks of the Saxe-Bearstein cavalry and dragoons when even the disreputables like this get new uniforms before they do! I think the Linienblatts may be taking a short holiday to foreign parts for the duration... or at least until the Saxe-Bearstein cavalry are decently clad again.

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...