Thursday 21 June 2007

What comes of haste and tiredness

Well, as they say in Tippelbruder "A tired man is a sloppy workman" and "Hasty work is sloppy work". I've now updated the two Austrian infantry templates, as I realised this morning (browsing through a SYW uniform book over breakfast) that I had missed off the retaining strap on the left shoulder on both. So, apologies to anyone who downloaded them before now and is anxious to have as authentic a uniform as possible - though I imagine that most people will shrug it off and not feel the sense of mortification that I felt when I realised. I *really* do like to get it right! :-) Obviously burning the midnight oil and trying to do things too rapidly is not good - so I hope people will (as Jeff suggested) not mind being kept waiting. After all, I've been doing this for only a very short time and it has to fit into whatever time I can find after doing everything else that life demands. If someone is willing to fund me so I can do it full-time for three months, please do contact me ASAP! ;-)

David.

2 comments:

  1. David
    Thankyou again for the templates, now have a rest!

    cheers and best wishes
    David of Davidsberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David, will do! :-)

    david.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...