As with the last flags I posted, there is an oddity with these flags as Triomphes Louis XIV says they were captured at the battle of Ter in Catalonia in July 1695 - but that battle happened in May 1694, so I am assuming an error by the compiler of the Triomphes. These two flags seem to be related so I have shown them together. As usual they are of an unknown unit.
Wednesday, 19 August 2026
Two More Spanish Flags Captured in Catalonia 1694 - Battle of Ter
Posted by
David Morfitt
at
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are certainly building up an impressive collection of flags. Very well done on recent offerings...
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, it's a quite a big collection now. :-)
DeleteAll the best,
David.
Very nice, David!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ray. :-) Working on more Spanish flags as we speak...
DeleteAll the best,
David.
Great job !
ReplyDeleteThank you! More to come soon... :-)
DeleteAll the best,
David.
Nice flags again David, I really like the Spanish flags they are that bit different from other nations.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Donnie. :-) Yes, they do stand out as rather different, don't they?
DeleteAll the best,
David.