Flag List Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2026

And Another Spanish Flag Captured Catalonia 1694 - Battle of Ter

Close to the end of this batch of Spanish flags now. Again, this is of an unknown unit and it was captured by the French at the battle of Ter in Catalonia in 1694, according to the Triomphes


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, now that is very snazzy but very complicated too, so well done on bringing this to life as it were. Good to know this post appeared in my Reading List this morning:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steve. Snazzy indeed! :-) Yes, this Blogger annoyance is very frustrating and I have been trying the Feedburner thing recommended by Jon Freitag. It may be helping, I think!

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete
  2. These Spanish flags are really interesting and complex. Yes, this post appeared in my blogroll too. Success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon. How lucky we are that all these flags were captured by the French and then illustrated by them. If only everyone else had been so diligent! :-) Thanks too for all your advice to us Bloggers on tackling this new Blogger annoyance. Google should be paying you!

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...