Tuesday 19 May 2009

12th and 13th Reichsarmee Templates: Grenadier and Musketeer, Infantry Regiment Fürstenberg (Swabian Circle) - Colour versions

It seems impossible to add the colour images in to the previous post with only the b/w templates without making a complete mess of the formatting so I'm having to create new posts just for the coloured versions - one thing that makes one realise the limitations of a blog! Perhaps one day I'll get round to making a website for the templates and then I'll have complete freedom to use any layout I like...

2 comments:

  1. I like the contrast between the orange facings and the white coats. This unit would stand out on the battle field.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Jim. I agree - I also think that in general whitecoats look tremendous (especially in contrast to the very dark blue coats of those wicked Prussians - bias intended ;-)).

    David.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...