First raised 1558 and counted as one of the Petits Vieux regiments. This was a four battalion regiment so was the only unit in the Champagne Brigade. The regiment was at Hastenbeck, Krefeld, Bergen, Minden, Langensalza and Wilhelmstahl. At Minden it was in the first line of the left wing infantry.
The flags were unchanged from 1569 to 1791.
And this plate shows the uniform and flags in 1757: