Wednesday 8 March 2023

Work in progress: New list of all the miscellaneous flags on the blog, added alongside the lists of French and Prussian flags in the top left column

The format of a blog is not helpful for finding previous posts and I have often been asked about creating flags that are in fact already on the blog. I've begun work on adding a list of all the other miscellaneous flags on my blog to the lists of French and Prussian flags which can be found in the top left of the side column on the blog. It is work in progress as there are many flags to list; so far, it lists Spanish infantry flags and Austrian early War of the Austrian Succession flags. Eventually it will list every flag on the blog that is not French or Prussian!

I shall also be listing flags which I have created already but are waiting for their text to be written before I post them. People who are desperately in need of those flags can then send me a message asking me to email them the flag(s) they need.

4 comments:

  1. That's very useful David:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can place labels on each blog entry (such as Austrian; Prussian; French etc) so that all flags of a particular country can be found with one click.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's something I have never got into but no doubt should! I still think the lists are useful, though. Thanks for the comment.

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...