Friday 24 May 2024

A Polite Request...

I have recently seen a number of posts here and there (on Facebook, for instance) using my flags but without any acknowledgement of their origin. Some people do mention me and the blog, and I thank those who do.

May I repeat (as noted in the Template and Flag Copyright note in the left column) that as a small return for the free flags I offer "I  ask for an acknowledgement of the author (i.e. me, David) if you use them; please give a link to this blog on your blog or website [or Facebook page]."

The link is:  https://nba-sywtemplates.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your co-operation!

David.

8 comments:

  1. I apologise David for not giving your wonderful flags credit on facebook, it was very remiss of me as I always do it on the other forums I post on.
    I have now given your flag designs their well deserved credit on my posts on facebook.
    😀.
    Keep up the excellent work.

    Willz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Willz. You've been very good acknowledging my flags pretty well everywhere you have posted your troops with them so I was not really aiming this at you - but thank you for changing your posts on Facebook! I do appreciate it. More flags to come soon!

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete
    2. I did not think you were but as I said it was remiss of me not to post that lots of your flags adorn my troops. As punishment I have just undercoated 100 metal Spencer Smiths to paint 😀.

      Willz.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Willz. :-) Sounds a pretty hefty punishment to me - although you are so prolific with your troop production, I imagine you will take it in your stride!

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete
  2. I think it only fair and good manners too, to credit you re: the flags, as you very kindly make them free to all of us and they are stunning pieces of work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Steve. I'm glad you agree it is not too much to ask! :-)

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...