This is another design taken from the last few pages of the MS of flags taken at Fleurus 1690 but which has some pages near the end which are of flags noted as taken in 1693. The design is simple but striking, and as usual the regiment/tercio is not known.
Thursday, 6 August 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very nice flag, cheers for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWillz.
Thank you, Willz. It is a pretty striking one, I think. :-)
DeleteAll the best,
David.
Another lovely one David,striking indeed, would look great on the table top.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Donnie. Yes, indeed. Hope to see it on wargame tables some time!
DeleteAll the best,
David.
Very striking and I believe a similar design was used during the Spanish Civil War by the Nationalists?
ReplyDeleteThank you, Steve. Ah, interesting, although I confess the SCW is not a period I know much about at all.
DeleteAll the best,
David.