Sunday 20 February 2022

First of the Flag List Pages added - it can be found at the top of the left column on the blog

I've often been asked to list the flags available on the blog so I've just added the first Flag List Page, which lists all the French flags for wargamers to print that can be found on the blog, shown alphabetically. The link to each page can be found on the top of the left column on the blog just above the Small Donations Requested item. I shall add further pages listing the Prussian flags and others soon. I shall update the pages as I add more flags.

Sunday 20th February: I have now added a list of the Prussian flags on the blog, link in the same location atop the left hand column

8 comments:

  1. This is really useful David, so many thanks for doing this:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent innovation David, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; worth the time and effort! :-) These admin jobs often seem frustrating, eating up creative time, but so often they do produce useful features...

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Willz! :-) I'll be adding to the lists soon as there a number of flags to add...

      All the best,

      David.

      Delete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...